First debut: Anime Expo 2018
- Blizzcon 2018 Top 25 Finalist – Costume Contest (Community Night)
Associated tutorials for this costume:
Materials & Other Credits:
- Fabrics from Spandex House and Joann Fabrics
- Modified Sleeve patterns from Simplicity Patterns
- Foam from TNT Cosplay Supply
- Honeyboba Cosplay for helping me with my transaction at Epic Cosplay Wigs, wig styled by me
- Wig styling tutorial from Wisperia Workshop
- Wing extension acrylic sheets from Tap Plastics
- Wing extension acrylic sheets cut by OC Lasermark
- Staff 3D files from Spearmaster Cosplay
- Hair accessories and staff parts printed by me on printers from Matterhackers, Wanhao, and Prusa Research
- Tools and adhesives from Harbor Freight Tools
- Tools and hardware from Home Depot
Pinnable resources from my Zhuque Mercy Pinterest Board
Free Cosplay PDF Patterns
DIY Sewing Mask Tutorial
This is a modified version of the original tutorial credited here:HOW TO MAKE FACE MASK WITH FILTER POCKET AND ADJUSTABLE WIRE | SEWING TUTORIALI chose this pattern because I wanted: Easy straight cuts (instead of curved) for mass production with my workflow Masks...
Cosplay Wing Harness Tutorial
In this tutorial, I discuss how I attach removable wings to the body with a harness. Mercy from Overwatch has various skins where both an invisible or regular harness may need to be used to achieve that high "wing angle". For both versions of these wings, I used the...
PVC Pipe Reference Holder [Tutorial]
Download the 3D Printable file here! I made this as a little tool to hold parts of common PVC pipe sizes used for cosplay from Home Depot. While not in my workshop, I needed a tangible and accurate representation of PVC pipes for 3d modeling with. At least...
Using Heat Transfer Vinyl Appliqué With a Cutting Machine [Tutorial]
Heat Transfer Vinyl serves as a great solution for creating crisp appliqué details on any project! In this tutorial, I use examples from my Zhuque Mercy project. See my other appliqué tutorials here: Using Spandex for Applique and Trims [Tutorial] Navigation: Prepare...
Printing Odd Sized Patterns Without a Wide Format Printer [Tutorial]
What if you have a pattern that was already pre-scaled, but the document paper size is too large for your printer to handle? If you do not have access to a wide format printer, this tutorial explains how to print to several pages on a home or office printer using US...
Printing a 1:1 Pattern [Tutorial]
These instructions apply if you have purchased one of C'est La Sara patterns that do not need additional scaling! If the description states that the pattern is a 1:1 scale, please read these instructions carefully. This tutorial is also available in print version...